Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Quite aptly

not having blogged for many months and having changed a couple of laptops (including the bookmarks) I no longer know where my old blog exists.
Somewhere on one of the many invisible threads of the world wide web there exist some thoughts that once used to be mine. I can no longer lay much claim to them - not knowing their content, their future and in some cases, surely can not even understand the person who thought that way. Turns out my old(er) blogger id was still unclaimed- so here I am again.

Anyway, new laptop, new thoughts, new experiences and new voices come to the fore. Writing bursts out of my fingertips like the thoughts forming in my head- purposeless but determinedly unstoppable :D God knows I put it off long enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment